Upgrade Your Mattress... Without Buying a New Mattress!
Choose your Size
- Wake up rested
- The perfect medium firmness
100 Night, Risk Free Trial Free Shipping & Returns
Simply Roll Onto Any Mattress
Enjoy the Most Cozy Sleep of Your Life
Includes Straps & Non-Slip Base
Soothes Unhappy Hips, Achy Backs & Shoulders
- Ergonomic Support
- Pressure Point Relief
- Ultimate Comfort & Cooling
Try It Risk Free For 100 Nights
We're so sure you'll love your new Premium Mattress Topper, we’ll make you a deal: try it out for at least 30 nights to give your body and the topper time to adapt to each other. If you don’t absolutely LOVE it please let us know. We offer a 100% money back guarantee for a full refund with no return shipping fee or restocking fee.
10-Year Limited Warranty
Rest easy knowing your mattress topper is protected for 10 years.
100 Night, Risk Free Trial
Try it risk free for 100 nights, with no return shipping fee or restocking fee.
Perfect For Guests
Transform spare beds, couches, futons, and even floors into a comfortable guest bed.
Lower Carbon Footprint
Our Octaspring® technology uses 50% less material creating less waste than other products and no metal which is better for the environment..
Our mattress topper cover is hypoallergenic and all foams are non-toxic with no off gassing providing you a healthier sleep space.
Keep your mattress topper clean by machine washing the hypoallergenic removable cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the size dimensions for The Premium Mattress Topper?
- We follow all standard US sizing in inches:
Twin 75"L x 38"W x 3"H
Twin XL 80”L x 38”W x 3"H
Full 75"L x 54"W x 3"H
Queen 80"L x 60"W x 3"H
RV Short Queen 75"L x 60"W x 3"H
King 80"L x 76"W x 3"H
RV Short King 75”L x 72”W x 3”H
RV King 80"L x 72"W x 3"H
Split Head King 80”L x 76”W x 3”H
Cal King 84"L x 72"W x 3”H
- What is the package size and weight of The Premium Mattress Topper?
- Twin 14.6”L x 14.6”W x 20.5”H; 15 lbs
Twin XL 14.6”L x 14.6”W x 20.5”H; 18 lbs
Full 14.6”L x 14.6”W x 28.4”H; 23 lbs
Queen 14.6”L x 14.6”W x 30.7”H; 27 lbs
RV Short Queen 14.6”L x 14.6”W x 30.7”H; 26 lbs
King 14.6”L x 14.6”W x 39.4”H; 34 lbs
RV Short King 14.6”L x 14.6”W x 37.4”H; 30 lbs
RV King 14.6”L x 14.6”W x 37.4”H; 31 lbs
Split Head King 14.6”L x 14.6”W x 31.7”H; 32 lbs
Cal King 14.6”L x 14.6”W x 37.4”H; 33 lbs.
- Why is keeping cool so important to a good night’s sleep?
- Staying cool is vital to good sleep. Your body temperature naturally falls in the evening, signaling that it’s time for bed. A lower temperature also tells your body to produce melatonin, the sleep hormone. There’s no doubt that you get better sleep when you’re cool and comfortable (not hot and sweaty). The American Sleep Foundation has even recognized temperature as the #1 disrupter of sleep.
- What materials are used in The Premium Mattress Topper?
Cover: A hypoallergenic, breathable, washable polyester cover with adjustable straps and non-slip base to hold the topper securely in place.
Foam Top Layer: The top layer of the Topper is our signature Recovery Foam™. This is a high quality, high-density, US-Certipur certified viscoelastic foam that is free from harmful chemicals, no off gassing or strong odors and perfect for gently cradling even the most sensitive areas of your body without that “sinking, stuck” feeling.
Octaspring Technology Layer: We use US-Certipur certified polyurethane foam in two distinct densities to create a zoned layer of all-foam springs for proper spinal alignment, comfortable cradling and maximum breathability so that the topper does not retain heat and sleep hot. There is no latex in any of our foams.
- What makes The Premium Mattress Topper cooler than other mattresses and mattress toppers?
- The Premium Mattress Topper by Dormeo® features our patented Octaspring® technology which is 8x more breathable than traditional foam. This natural airflow allows you to sleep cooler. We don’t use surface chemicals (which lose their cool once you’re on them) or put holes in our foam (which flatten out when you lay down) like other companies do in order to help you sleep at a healthy, cool temperature.
- Are Dormeo® Mattresses, Toppers, and Pillows hypoallergenic?
- Yes! Our products are hypoallergenic and latex free. All of our foams are Certipur Certified meaning they are free from harmful chemicals. Our mattresses, topper and pillows are a healthy sleep space so you can rest easy!
- How long does it take Dormeo® products to ship?
- Our products ship from Atlanta, Georgia via UPS. Shipping times are currently 5-7 days but we always hope to get it to you faster! For a more accurate estimated delivery date which is based on your zip code, please use the Delivery Date Calculator which is located above the Add to Cart button.
- Why do we require that you use your Premium Mattress Topper for a minimum of 30 nights?
- It generally takes that amount of time for your body to adjust to sleeping on a proper support surface. We want you to be fully satisfied with your product and ask that you give it a minimum of 30 nights before being eligible to return it within our 100 Night, Risk Free Trial.
- How thick is The Premium Mattress Topper?
- The Premium Mattress Topper is 3 inches thick. It starts with our signature Recovery Foam™ followed by our patented Octaspring® technology. They combine perfectly to cradle your body and offer superior support creating an unbelievably comfortable sleep space.
- Is The Premium Mattress Topper machine washable?
- Yes, you can throw the cover in the washing machine!
- Can you use this on an adjustable bed?
- Yes, our topper works great on an adjustable bed!
- I’ve heard Dormeo® has a lower carbon footprint than other toppers. Is that true?
- Yes, it is. Due to our Octaspring® technology, our Octaspring® layers use 50% less materials than regular foam creating less waste and use no metals which is better for the environment.
- What's the firmness level of this topper?
- The Premium Mattress Topper by Dormeo® is medium-firm, providing a good combination of support and comfort.
- Will this topper fit under my fitted sheets?
- The average pocket depth of regular fitted sheets is approximately 15 inches. Our topper is 3 inches thick, so if your mattress is under 12 inches thick then you should have no issue using your current fitted sheets. However, if your mattress is thicker than 12 inches, then you may need to purchase deep pocket sheets which can be found anywhere sheets are sold.
We follow all standard US sizing in inches:
||75"L x 38"W x 3"H
||80"L x 38"W x 3"H
||75"L x 54"W x 3"H
||80"L x 60"W x 3"H
|RV Short Queen
||75"L x 60"W x 3"H
||80"L x 76"W x 3"H
|RV Short King
||75"L x 72"W x 3"H
||80"L x 72"W x 3"H
|Split Head King
||80"L x 76"W x 3"H
||84"L x 72"W x 3"H
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
If within 100 days of purchase, you find the identical product at a lower published price, we'll gladly refund the difference in full.
Save $30 Now on our new Dormeo Premium Duo Pillow
Featuring patented Octaspring® technology made of luxurious Recovery Foam, firmer on one side and softer on the other to guarantee that you will love this pillow. Size: Jumbo 20"W x 28"L